måndag 2 september 2013

Skip to the good bit

I want to write a lot about my first year in Helsinki, but i'm not going to do that.

But I'm gonna post photos from our last school day and write something... a little something..
Here we have some of my class mates, not all of them. Amazing people, amazing year.. what an adventure I've had with these. 
we had fun, as we did a lot the last year. But we did share a lot of tears this year also.. a lot of feelings, it's almost scary but beautiful. This is my brother (Veli which means brother), my amazing, amazing, amazing friend Henna. I can't even describe how much I love her, she's an inspiration and I almost feel like she's my big sister (we kind of are.. in our hearts <--- cheesy, haha). But seriously, one of the best person i've ever met!
this year was an adventure for me... and now to new adventures. 
Two of my darlings moved to the north. One moved to the US, another to Paris, another to London, one is going to Denmark... all over the world. Miss everyone already. But it's pretty amazing that I have friends all over the world, heh. 
Here we have some pictures that are Janinas (the girl on the first picture). 
Look at all those pretty faces.... and that last photo is my favorite photo of this year (those 3 together).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar