onsdag 10 juli 2013

E.T. found home, so did we.

We went to madame tussauds and that day we had been to Nothing Hill if I remember right and you can tell by looking on the picture's how tired I was that day.

I have more pictures from there, but don't want to upload everything.
My favorites where Johnny Depp, Colin Firth, Sherlock Holmes and E.T.
I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah! and the way you flip your hair 'gets me overwhelmed 'cause you've got that one thing. 
Happy girl, 'cause she met her fav boy band, haha. 
Super happy when I got to ride the bike with E.T. 
and meet the man of my life.. Johnny Depp, he didn't say so much... a little disappointed. (I wish)
and they where like, we turn heads when we walk through the door..
funny lads.
ladies and gentlemen.
Shrek did hang out with James Bond, didn't know they where friends.
oh, my lovely man Colin Firth and lovely Emma Watson.. and The hulk really didn't like Rebecca that much. I'm sorry.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar