tisdag 22 januari 2013

Please don't say you love me

It's late and I should be asleep by now, because I decided to start waking up earlier. I love mornings, but i'm up until 3 a.m. like every night and that's why I need to sleep at least until 10, even though i'm still tired at that point.

I would love to not need to sleep, because there's so much I want to do.. but the time just flies by.
But then I also like sleeping, the thing about sleeping that I don't like is that It feels like i'm wasting time, hah.

Enough about that "problem of mine".

Here we have 2 pictures of me today, I'm wearing my lovely flower-jacket-thing. Bought it from my fav second hand store.
And tomorrow i'm gonna pick up my books that I've waited for, yey. And on thursday I have a concert so tomorrow in school we'll be working on the songs we sing at the concert.

+ sorry for my writing.. me + writing when i'm tired = not so good.

so long.
ps. one of my new obsess-songs is Gabrielle Aplin's - Please don't say you love me. (It's up here tomorrow probably.)



1 kommentar:

  1. Love your blog! Ive followed, Hope you check out my blog :)x

    http://beellamode.blogspot.ie/

    SvaraRadera