måndag 28 januari 2013

Oh eyes like wildflowers, oh with your demons of change.

Have been busy the whole week, had a concert on thursday, went to ikea on saturday and bought furniture (pictures coming soon), have had friends over both yesterday and today.

Now it's late, once again.. so i'm going to bed soon.
But I was going through my pictures on my computer and found a lot of pictures from different photoshoots and other photos from last summer that I could try to upload someday when I have time.

and here we have a picture of my cousins eyes, her eyes are just SO BEAUTIFUL.
have pictures of her and my other cousin from a photoshoot from last summer that I haven't uploaded anywhere yet, so those i'm going to try upload someday- soon.

1 kommentar:

  1. omg *_* your eye make up looks amazing! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera