lördag 19 januari 2013

A beautiful disaster

Hello, or something.

I'm sick and been a couple of days already (to be honest, 3 weeks). But I've been home from school and so since wednesday. Haven't done almost anything else than read, read this two books (picture).

First: Best of me by Nicholas Sparks
I did like it, apart from the end.. or I could guess the end so it felt like those movies you watch and can guess what happens next. But It was only the end I didn't like, everything else was good.

Nicholas Sparks is a good writer and have written a lot of other good books, but this wasn't my favorite.

Second: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
I must say that I didn't know anything about this book before I started, or almost (I did read the back). But I didn't  have any expectations so I was kind of blown away, I love'd it.. and couldn't stop reading it. I did read like 70-80 sides on thursday night and yesterday I did read the rest of the book, I couldn't put it down. So I recommend this book A LOT, even though it probably is a book for teenagers / young adults, so it depends on what you like.. it's kind of like twilight, but "real" & better. (and yes I did like the twilight saga). And whit "real" I mean that there is no vampires and ware wolfs in this story.

and I did find out that there is coming out a second book in april, called "Walking disaster", which is the same story but in the eyes of Travis (the guy), 'cause beautiful disaster is from Pigdes/Abbys (the girls) point of view. I'm so looking forward to this book, I'm loving to know what goes in the mind of Travis.

Now I haven't any books home so I can't read more, though i'm waiting for a delivery with a lot of books... But, probably don't get them until next week.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar